The Shen Cheer car wash will be held on Saturday, 9/29/18 from 10am-4pm at the Shen Methodist Church in Clifton Park (on Rt. 146, across from the main campus).
Bring us your dirty car, and leave with it squeaky clean!!
SHIFT TIMES BELOW / *please show up 15 minutes before your scheduled shift to receive instructions, stations, etc. / *please get car wash supplies and signs that you signed up for to Mrs. Rau (or Isabela Rau) by Thursday, 9/20.
Varsity – (large) sponges
JV – last name A-C–*buckets*; last name D-S–*squeegee*; last name T-Z–*plastic step stool*
Freshman – (6) large signs (dark/outlined lettering so they can be read by passing traffic)
10am-12pm Freshman Team
12pm-2pm Varsity Team
2pm-4pm JV Team
Sponsor Shen Cheer, and we will advertise your business for the 2018-19 cheerleading season!!
Shen Cheer offers two levels of sponsorship:
SILVER SPONSORS – $200
- Your business logo on our sponsor shirt
- Your business logo and hyperlink to your business’ website posted on the Shen Cheer website
- Handsome team photo thank-you plaque to display at your business
GREEN SPONSORS – $100
- Your business name on our sponsor shirt
- Your business logo posted on the Shen Cheer website
- Handsome cardstock team photo thank-you card suitable for display at your business
Click here to download the sponsor form:
Come out to Chipotle & Menchie’s at the Clifton Park Center on Monday, 9/10, between 4pm-8pm for a profit-sharing fundraiser supporting Shen Cheer !!
DINNER + DESSERT = WIN FOR YOU AND SHEN CHEER !!
- Monday, 9/10/18 from 4pm-8pm at Chipotle and Menchie’s at Clifton Park Center
- For every *qualifying* purchase, Chipotle will share 33% and Menchie’s will share 20% of the proceeds from that sale with Shen Cheer!!
- **for a purchase to qualify, you must show a hard (paper) copy or electronic copy (on your phone) of our fundraiser flyer (below)
- if you don’t have your phone or a copy of the flyer, just tell the cashier at checkout that you’re there for the Shen Cheer fundraiser–it’s that simple!!
- Tell your family, friends and neighbors and share the flyer with them–the more people that participate, the more our teams benefit!